Thursday, August 20, 2009

e

So it is the day before i leave for college. Crazy adventure right? but as i stare at my room as i make it a vacant place, i start to worry. What if i don't live up to my expectations. What if i fail everyone? Fear is starting to set in. What in the world i am doing? What could make me feel prepared for this??

Everyone has left me now. So i don't really have a choice. I went back to highschool. A place i feel safe on Monday. It told me how much I should move on. It's no longer time for me to be around here and time to move on. However it's a scary thought. I know i fit in here and as much as I believe my personality is one people want to befriend. There is always that fear that no one wants to be your friend. We will see how it works out. I hope that i can be proud of the person I will be at college.

No comments:

Post a Comment